- I’d like to save money on my next move. How can I do it?
- How long will my move take?
- I don’t have time to do the packing. Can you do it for me?
- I want to pack everything myself. Can you supply me with the materials I need?
- Will you buy back cartons after the move?
- I live in a third-story unit and the unit block is at the end of a very steep driveway that doesn’t allow truck access. Will you still move me?
- My office is in a city high-rise and there are restrictions around when we can access the goods lift to move furniture in and out of the building. Can you work within those restrictions?
Firstly, book TLC Transport and Removalist for your next furniture removal - you’ll find our fees are very affordable and the service we provide is second to none! Secondly, be prepared. The more you do before we get there (like disassembling beds, swing sets, trampolines) the less we have to do for you, so the cheaper our fees will be.
Contact us and tell us what it is that need moving – whether it’s a single item or a whole home or office – and we’ll give you an estimate of how long it will take and provide you with an obligation free quote. With 16 years experience in the industry, our time estimates are usually very close to the mark.
Yes. We are trained and accredited professionals with the skills to do the pre-packing you require at your home or office. We take great care and use the right packing materials to minimise damage as your goods are moved from point A to point B.
Yes. TLC Transport and Removalist has a long list of packing materials available for sale that you can use to pack and protect your goods, whether you’re moving them around the corner or around the world.
We’ll buy back cartons, robes and protectors that in are good condition after you’ve completed your move and unpacked.
Yes. We’ll go anywhere anytime to move goods for our customers.
Yes. We make ourselves available to work 24 hours a day seven days a week. Simply advise us of the restrictions and we’ll work within them.